Sunday, March 29, 2009

And I have somthing to say!!!!

I was recently the recipient of a "major award" (*snickers and giggles*)


The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their words.

I recently received this award from Q, although I cannot imagine why. Maybe because my persistence is seen in that I torture my precious readers even when I have nothing to say? Anyway, it is still rather exciting and quite a happymaking moment in my evening.

I snowed today. After a week of 58-65 degree weather, it snowed. That was upsetting, since I was supposed to do a landscape for class tomorrow.

And we all found this hilarious, but one of the guys on my hall hit a lampost today with his car, the one right in front of the dining hall. This was somewhat ironic, since lampost is the name of one of the girls dorms. So we shall forever say that Beta1South took out Lampost. It was also kinda funny since the car was fine. There was a small gray mark and one of the lights was cracked, but the base of the lampost was bent into a hairpin, the top was completely off and shattered all over the place, and the insides of the light spilled out of the broken casing.

This is the story of today.

2 comments:

Q said...

I gave it to you because when you actually post (*cough cough*), what you say tends to be highly interesting.

jeanz said...

Oh my, perhaps you should've kept the snow after all. Isn't that the most irritating thing??? You figure that the beautiful weather will last one more day for your art project and then BAM it ends with a dreary storm or tornado! Well, okay, maybe not a tornado, but it seems like one :).

Music Console

Hit counter