Saturday, May 3, 2008

GAH!!!!!

So I was lying down in the grass yesterday, just enjoying the sun and trying to get a tan, and my cell phone slipped out of my pocket. I didn't realize it at the time, and didn't even realize that my phone wasn't in my pocket until little brother goes out to mow the grass and hits something, stops the mower and picks up the poor phone..... Goodbye: screen, battery, battery cover, and front panel.

So I had to get a new one. Still prepaid from tracphone, but it's the razer model.

3 comments:

Edge said...

Oy. I was nine or ten the first time I mowed the lawn. It was a riding lawn mower, because we had a huge yard, and at one point, I panicked, drove the thing over a stone border, and demolished my mom's bed of pansies.

Razr model? Lucky!!

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMBO!!! i still laugh at that story:D hehehehehe

razr is amazing!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!! i am mega late on commenting on this but it still quite amusing ;) ;) was it alex who ran it over? one woudl wonder if he did it on purpose hehehehe....... jkjk :D:D:D

Music Console

Hit counter