Monday, January 5, 2009

Ahem.....

Well, since profundity is not easy to spawn in this environment, I shall attempt at factual. Are there any political or social topics which someone would like to read a rant on? I have a rather long discourse on the electoral college already written, which I may post, but I was hoping for something fresh perhaps. Laws people wonder about, government processes, gossip, etc....

Also, I may swithc the wordpress soon so that I can password protect posts. Just a thought.

5 comments:

Q said...

On a scale of one to ten, ten being most, how much flack do you want to get for what you post?

Somnite said...

I'll take any amount of flack here on anything political. Its kinda complicated, but I won't be overly hesitant to go back to Christian/spiritual topics anymore. I've had some changes in both spiritual and world life.

Somnite said...

Oh, I guess I should properly answer the question. 10

Q said...

What are your thoughts on the situation in the Middle East? Do you agree with our being in Iraq? Should we do anything more there? Should we slash the military budget and pull out immediately?

(Digression: Have you seen Breaking Away? It's an old movie, but it's made timeless by a few lines in one scene. A character asks a group of guys how they're doing, and one member of the group says, "We are a bit disturbed by the developments in the Middle East, but other than that...")

Somnite said...

Hmmm.... sounds good to me.

I haven't seen Breaking Away, but the line sounds familiar.

Music Console

Hit counter